OWB Belt Loops for M6 Holsters
The OWB belt loops work on your M6 holster to adapt it to outside the waistband wear. Comes with loops for both sides, a grip side spacer, and a pair of longer screws.
- Remove the single clip, set aside the hardware as you will reuse it.
- Remove the two screws holding the claw. Bag and set aside those screws and the claw as you will not use those.
- Use the included screws to attach the grip side of the loop. The screws go through the grip side loop, and then through the spacer if you wish to tuck the grip a little more. If you do not wish to use the spacer, then you may wish to use the screws that held on the claw.
- Push the two Chicago screw barrels from step #1 through the bottom two holes along the slide from the inside of the holster out, and attach the washers from step #1 on the outside of the holster over the barrels to help keep them in place. If you wish to cant the holster, you can use the middle two holes instead. The orientation on these screws is from the inside of the holster facing out, and facing away from the body (i.e. right side of the holster for a right handed shooter). They're a mirror image of the grip side.
- Place the slide side loop over the holes. Use the two screws from step #1 to tighten them down.
- Check that all screws are tightened down snugly. They don't need to be super tight, but they should be at least snug. The grip side screws set the retention for the holster.
|Estimated Lead Time||In Stock: Estimated Shipment Within 1-2 Business Days|
|Light or Laser Manufacturer||N/A|
|Time||Guarantee||Details of Guarantee|
|Unlimited||Serve You||As part of our Christian business philosophy, we will always work to serve you, to find a solution for an problem you may encounter with our products. We may not always succeed, but we will deal with each and every customer fairly, with respect, and with the end goal of ensuring you have a great experience in mind.|
|30 Days||Satisfaction (Quick Ship Products Only)||We want all our customers to be happy with their purchase. You work hard for your money, and we want to earn it. If you're not happy with your quick ship product purchase from Werkz for any reason, please return it in new condition within 30 days of our original ship date, and we will refund all of your purchase price (less any shipping).|
|Fit and Function||If you like your holster, but fit or function is not as you expected it, please let us know. We will remedy fit and function issues for the first 30 days after our original shipment date by paying for return shipping, remedying the issue, and returning your holster. Whether the retention is not as you expect, or one of the custom options is not correct, we will work to remedy any issue and earn your business.|
|Credit Return||If your holster has proper fit and function, and you simply wish to return it, we will provide a credit. Due to the custom nature of what we build, we do not have an outlet for returned products, and ask you to understand that we cannot refund 100% of your purchse price. We will provide a credit of 50% of your original purcahase price.|
|Lifetime||Workmanship, Matierials||If you have a problem in the normal use of your holster, we will fix or replace it. Items such as a broken OWB belt loop, cracked Kydex, or even a change in retention will all be fixed for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Simply contact us and we will work with you to deliver a solution. Please note IWB C-hooks are covered for a year, and that we do not cover for destructive items such as heating your holster above 140f or abuse.|
When a product is in stock, we typically ship within 1-2 business days. Orders with a custom product result in a lead time.
See the "More Information" tab for details on this item's eatimated lead time.
Our times are as follows:
|If all items in an order are in stock, the order typically ships within 1-2 business days.|
|If there is a custom item in the order, it typically ships within 10 business days.|