M6 Modular Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P 9/40 (Ambidextrous)
Light: No Light
Built for maximum comfort, a high degree of concealability, plus modularity, such as ability to attach tuckable hooks, OWB belt loops, or additional attachments. The M6 incorporates that functionality in a package that is compact and feature rich. It supports adjustable retention, slide mounted optics such as RMR or ROMEO1, and threaded barrels. These holsters are built by 3d scanning the pistol (and light if equipped), designing molds in CAD, and precision cutting molds. No blue guns ever touch your M6 holster. We may have these holsters in right hand, left hand, or ambidextrous configurations (which are configured from the shop as right handed -- purchase the optional left hand claw for left handed use). All holsters are built out of industry-standard .080 Kydex and come with a concealment claw & 1.5 inch single belt clip. note: the claw and many accessories are printed using nylon/carbon fiber, resulting in a lightweight & strong part, but will have surface imperfections of the process.
Here is some specific information for the M6 holster configurations.
Each pistol / light combination is built with a specific mold. The mold is designed in 1 of 3 ways, but not all molds are available for all pistol / light combinations; availability is as shown in the options above.
- Ambidextrous: The holster has accessory holes on both sides, and a low sweat shield. The holster is built and configured for right hand use, with the standard 1.5" claw configured for IWB on the right side, and the appropriate right handed claw. If you wish to use left handed IWB, we recommend purchasing the optional left handed claw.
- Right hand: The holster has accessory holes facing away from the body only, helping reduce the chance that the accessory holes irritate the body. This allows all standard accessories to be mounted, including the OWB belt loops. The holster has a tall sweat shield. This sweat shield may easily be removed using a razor knife and sandpaper to polish the exposed edge.
- Left hand: The holster has accessory holes facing away from the body only, helping reduce the chance that the accessory holes irritate the body. This allows all standard accessories to be mounted, including the OWB belt loops. The holster has a tall sweat shield. This sweat shield may easily be removed using a razor knife and sandpaper to polish the exposed edge.
Note that modular accessories often reuse the screw assembly from the clip.
M6 holsters help you live armed with these features:
- Precision fit to your pistol
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable carry positions and cant
- Removable claw for increased concealment
- Support for tall sights and threaded barrels, standard
- Clearance for slide mounted optics
- Support optional accessories: tuckable c-hooks, or struts with one-way snaps, outside the waistband loops, and more to come!
- Ambidextrous M6 holsters allow left or right handed use, and the clip can be flipped to the opposite side for OWB use (left hand claw available as an option below)
- Left or right hand specific M6 holsters provide accessory holes only on the outside, plus provide a full sweat guard for increased comfort
- Lifetime guarantee
|Estimated Lead Time||In Stock: Estimated Shipment Within 1-2 Business Days|
|Light or Laser Manufacturer||No Light|
|Time||Guarantee||Details of Guarantee|
|Unlimited||Serve You||As part of our Christian business philosophy, we will always work to serve you, to find a solution for an problem you may encounter with our products. We may not always succeed, but we will deal with each and every customer fairly, with respect, and with the end goal of ensuring you have a great experience in mind.|
|30 Days||Satisfaction (Quick Ship Products Only)||We want all our customers to be happy with their purchase. You work hard for your money, and we want to earn it. If you're not happy with your quick ship product purchase from Werkz for any reason, please return it in new condition within 30 days of our original ship date, and we will refund all of your purchase price (less any shipping).|
|Fit and Function||If you like your holster, but fit or function is not as you expected it, please let us know. We will remedy fit and function issues for the first 30 days after our original shipment date by paying for return shipping, remedying the issue, and returning your holster. Whether the retention is not as you expect, or one of the custom options is not correct, we will work to remedy any issue and earn your business.|
|Credit Return||If your holster has proper fit and function, and you simply wish to return it, we will provide a credit. Due to the custom nature of what we build, we do not have an outlet for returned products, and ask you to understand that we cannot refund 100% of your purchse price. We will provide a credit of 50% of your original purcahase price.|
|Lifetime||Workmanship, Matierials||If you have a problem in the normal use of your holster, we will fix or replace it. Items such as a broken OWB belt loop, cracked Kydex, or even a change in retention will all be fixed for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Simply contact us and we will work with you to deliver a solution. Please note IWB C-hooks are covered for a year, and that we do not cover for destructive items such as heating your holster above 140f or abuse.|
When a product is in stock, we typically ship within 1-2 business days. Orders with a custom product result in a lead time.
See the "More Information" tab for details on this item's eatimated lead time.
Our times are as follows:
|If all items in an order are in stock, the order typically ships within 1-2 business days.|
|If there is a custom item in the order, it typically ships within 10 business days.|