M5 IWB / AIWB Holster with Werkz Claw
The Werkz M5 IWB / AIWB holster is built to provide maximum comfort and concealability, Similar to our popular M2 holster, but including additional features by popular demand. The Werkz claw helps push the butt of the pistol into the body to aid concealability. The integrated muzzle wedge also aids in concealment. Finally, the full body shield reduces body to pistol slide contact.
NOTE: we are taking requests for additional pistol and pistol/light combinations for these. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request!
- Werkz Claw - helps push the pistol butt back in to the body to reduce printing
- Muzzle bump - aids in comfort and concealment
- Full body shield - the full sweat guard helps reduce contact between the slide and body
- Adjustable Retention -- a screw will allow you to increase or decrease the retention, from quite light to aggressive
- Adjustable IWB Carry Height & Cant -- the included 1.5 inch clip can be carried in 3 different positions IWB: (1) standard carry height, straight drop, (2) standard carry height, canted, and (3) deep carry, straight drop, which works well for the appendix position
- Supports slide mounted optics (unless noted otherwise) -- a low body shield plus relief for a RMR is included
- Supports Threaded Barrel -- an opening in the end of the holster specific for the barrel is provided
- Supports Suppressor Sights -- sights up to .450 inches are supported
|Estimated Lead Time||In Stock: Estimated Shipment Within 1-2 Business Days|
|Time||Guarantee||Details of Guarantee|
|Unlimited||Serve You||As part of our Christian business philosophy, we will always work to serve you, to find a solution for an problem you may encounter with our products. We may not always succeed, but we will deal with each and every customer fairly, with respect, and with the end goal of ensuring you have a great experience in mind.|
|30 Days||Satisfaction||We want all our customers to be happy with their purchase. You work hard for your money, and we want to earn it. If you're not happy with your purchase from Werkz for any reason, please return it within 30 days of our original ship date, and we will refund all of your purchase price (less any shipping).|
|Fit and Function||If you like your holster, but fit or function is not as you expected it, please let us know. We will remedy fit and function issues for the first 30 days after our original shipment date by paying for return shipping, remedying the issue, and returning your holster. Whether the retention is not as you expect, or one of the custom options is not correct, we will work to remedy any issue and earn your business.|
|Credit Return||If your holster has proper fit and function, and you simply wish to return it, we will provide a credit. Due to the custom nature of what we build, we do not have an outlet for returned products, and ask you to understand that we cannot refund 100% of your purchse price. We will provide a credit of 50% of your original purcahase price.|
|Lifetime||Workmanship, Matierials||If you have a problem in the normal use of your holster, we will fix or replace it. Items such as a broken OWB belt loop, cracked Kydex, or even a change in retention will all be fixed for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Simply contact us and we will work with you to deliver a solution. Please note IWB C-hooks are covered for a year, and that we do not cover for destructive items such as heating your holster above 140f or abuse.|
When a product is in stock, we typically ship within 1-2 business days. Orders with a custom product result in a lead time.
See the "More Information" tab for details on this item's eatimated lead time.
Our times are as follows:
|If all items in an order are in stock, the order typically ships within 1-2 business days.|
|If there is a custom item in the order, it typically ships within 10 business days.|